Hermes Health & Fitness Group Presentation Series @ North Wales Sports Clinic Ltd
Hermes Group - Mission Statement
- The North Wales Sports Clinic will be a leader in providing knowledge, professional
skills and values to the group.
- We will provide our colleagues within the group with the latest evidence based
advice regarding exercise prescription, sports medicine and treatment advice.
- We will encourage a spirit of cooperation, learning and understanding of the roles
of the health professionals and that of the fitness professionals to the
benefit of both groups and the clients/patients they serve.
- The North Wales Sports Clinic will provide the resources for the successful running
of the group
- To promote high ethical standards of conduct and care within the health and fitness
suites as directed by the latest evidence based research.
- To promote a professional confidence in our standards of assessment in our
induction of fitness suite clients and in our prescription of exercise to those
- To provide our health and fitness suite clients with the best advice available
today and tomorrow by constantly reviewing the evidence data bases and by
discussion within the group.
- By interaction group members will strengthen both their educational and
professional knowledge, gaining an invaluable insight into each other’s roles
as applied to the rehabilitation, health and fitness of our clients.
- Collaboration between group members and other healthcare providers will help us to achieve
common objectives, promoting quality sports physiotherapeutic care using the
experience and knowledge of all our members.
- We aim to be providers of quality, evidence based advice to our clients, patients
and other health or fitness professionals to the benefit of all.
Physiotherapist's & other health or fitness professionals are welcome to join the group - contact the clinic for the date of the next meeting.