Hermes Group - Bringing Health & Fitness Professionals Together
Hermes Group - Mission Statement
- The North Wales Sports Clinic will be a leader in providing knowledge, professional
skills and values to the group.
- We will provide our colleagues within the group with the latest evidence based
advice regarding exercise prescription, sports medicine and treatment advice.
- We will encourage a spirit of cooperation, learning and understanding of the roles
of the health professionals and that of the fitness professionals to the
benefit of both groups and the clients/patients they serve.
- The North Wales Sports Clinic will provide the resources for the successful running
of the group
- To promote high ethical standards of conduct and care within the health and fitness
suites as directed by the latest evidence based research.
- To promote a professional confidence in our standards of assessment in our
induction of fitness suite clients and in our prescription of exercise to those
- To provide our health and fitness suite clients with the best advice available
today and tomorrow by constantly reviewing the evidence data bases and by
discussion within the group.
- By interaction group members will strengthen both their educational and
professional knowledge, gaining an invaluable insight into each other’s roles
as applied to the rehabilitation, health and fitness of our clients.
- Collaboration between group members and other healthcare providers will help us to achieve
common objectives, promoting quality sports physiotherapeutic care using the
experience and knowledge of all our members.
- We aim to be providers of quality, evidence based advice to our clients, patients
and other health or fitness professionals to the benefit of all.
Physiotherapist's & other health or fitness professionals are welcome to join the group - contact the clinic for the date of the next meeting.
Click On Presentation Heading In Left Hand Menue To View The Presentations!
Certificate of Attendance
To help with your CPD we provide all who attend a Hermes presntation with a certificate of said attendance.